Welcome to my blog, please take a seat, and enjoy !

Friday, November 18, 2011

As we Part...

As this will be my last blog I would love to reflect on this entire project itself actually.
Well needless to say I absolutely loved it!
I have never done anything like this before, Although I have always wanted to.
Its so funny because my mother is so gifted and so talented that she has the most wonderful blog! Check it out ->http://www.rosesandrutabagas.com/blog/

She has the ability to transform a plain ordinary room into a masterpiece and her passion for that inspires me.
I mentioned in a beginning post of who inspires me.
I remembering listing a few of the great.. but I left the best till last..My mother.
I am so inspired by her. 
So unbelievably proud to call her mom.
She pushes me to be the best that I can be.
She inspires me to be the best teacher I can be. 
She has a gift of creativity and hopefully that can be passed on to me haha ya right! But I do hope that she can come transform my future classroom into a spectacular learning cave!
I was so excited to learn we would be embarking on this "Blog Adventure" for I hoped that my mom would rub off on me.
This blog was so helpful in clarifying my reasons for why I'm doing this. 
It allowed me to dip into my thoughts,concerns, feelings, other the school system. It was a great project all in all. Actually learnt quite a bit, and not as easy as I thought it would be.
Every blog took a lot of time and preparation, and investigating.
It helped me learn more about the school system in general and more about certain issues that would not have caught my eye if I wouldn`t have done this.
I would love to have the pleasure to do this again.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Honey,
    That is SO sweet...So You.
    I am B*L*E*S*S*E*D to call you MY daughter. I couldn't be more proud of you dear. This is only the beginning of a career filled with
    .......L A G H T E R.......
    ..........J O Y.........
    ....I N S P I R A T I O N...
    ............and...........
    ........P A S S I O N.....
    Liz, you will become an amazing teacher. You will go on to create a WONDERfilled world, where many young minds will thrive and grow under your tutelage. They will savor the excitement that is YOU.
    i love you dear one...mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. We can only hope, that you spell better than your old mom.
    ...that should be "LAUGHTER"...do me a favor and add the missing "U"...thanks

    ReplyDelete