Welcome to my blog, please take a seat, and enjoy !

Monday, November 7, 2011

UGHHHHHH

Today I am soo ready to just be a teacher already!!!
I can not wait to get out into the field and start the next chapter in my life.
When I was a little girl I wanted to be a teacher and now at 22 Im just
dying to start. Some of my strengths and weakness's would be.. 
HmMmM well some of my weakness's would be... 

Organizational Skills!!!    which hopefully I will learn in the next few months :)

Not Picking Favourites

Scheduling

Not Being such a Pushover

I really want to be the BESSSSSSTTTTT TEEEAAACHHHHEEERRRRR



Some of my Strengths would be...

Commitment


Ability to make personal relationships with each student

Able to allow the door of success to Open

Classroom Management

The students will looovvveee me!! and all my unique teaching strategies

Its days like today where I look outside and day-dream about my future..


aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh soooooo excited!!!!!


That is all for right now.... HAPPY MONDAY!




                                                                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment