Welcome to my blog, please take a seat, and enjoy !

Friday, November 4, 2011

Something on my mind...

As I sit here I have running through my mind is how to achieve better marks in college... then I remember my p.e teacher telling me that I need to have physical education in my daily routine for best results. 
Well now I start "day dreaming" about when I become a teacher, what I could do to achieve the best results for my students .. I thought of a few things..

  • Have a break of jumping jacks every 45 minutes..
  • Have a couple treadmills in the classroom...(I know your probably laughing at that one)
  • Have the students  participate in physically active sports through out the day/week
  • Have your classroom do a 30 min of gym time (before math or science class. To get their heart rate up.)
Hmmmmmm What else what else.... enough for now.. ill post more tomorrow... ciao for now :)

1 comment:

  1. Such a great collection of posts Liz...
    Thought provoking, one and all!!!
    xoxoxo mom

    ReplyDelete