Welcome to my blog, please take a seat, and enjoy !

Monday, November 7, 2011

Follow up...

Oh hello there! so I do realize I spoke to you this morning, but I think I need to point out how weird it is that we went over in class today things that I was worried about before class. In my previous post I was stating things that would worry me as a teacher... and well today we went over just that!!!

The solution is... Operant Conditioning...

What is it you may ask... well none other than managing behaviour!

Pretty much has to do with B.F Skinner's ideas of reinforcement and punishment!

Now not to bore you any more cause we all know what this about..but just in case your still unsure here is a clip from the hit tv show Big Bang Theory.... LOL enjoy :)

http://vimeo.com/18823407

No comments:

Post a Comment